PT. Babel Inti Perkasa
- Sn 99.90% Min dengan Pb 300ppm Max
- Sn 99.90% Min dengan Pb 200ppm Max
- Sn 99.90% Min dengan Pb 100ppm Max
According to Section 1502 of the US Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act signed into law 1 by President Obama on July 21st 2010 which defines 'Conflict Minerals and Metals' as gold, tin, tantalum, and tungsten, the derivatives of cassiterite, columbite-tantalite, and wolframite. Our company supports the objectives of the law to reduce the link between mining and conflict in the eastern provinces of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries and further the humanitarian goal of ending violent conflict there.
Conflict Minerals and Metals are materials (Gold, tin, tantalum, and tungsten, the derivatives of cassiterite, columbite-tantalite, and wolframite) which through their mining, production or supply have either knowingly or inadvertently been of benefit to illegal armed groups in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries. All such materials are excluded from our supply chain. PT Babel Inti Perkasa policy is to completely don't use any Conflict Minerals and Metal in the supply chain. Our material, which is Tin ore, is 100% supplied by domestic source in Indonesia.
- Purchase materials only from reputable Suppliers. In all cases due diligence will be conducted on the supply chain to ensure that the supply does not contribute to armed group conflict, human rights abuses, tax violations, money laundering, and bribery. The origin of the materials is checked and verified for each shipment.
- Immediately terminate engagement with Suppliers who have a reasonable risk to supporting conflict in Republic of the Congo (DRC) and around countries as well as country who include in the CAHRA indicative list provided by European Commission https://www.cahraslist.net/cahras. We offer only conflict free products, end customer in the supply chain can be confident that our Tin Ingot are produced from material which is conflict free.
- Supplier selection through due diligence in accordance with the OECD Due Diligence Guidance Annex II.
- PT Babel Inti Perkasa also builds long-term relationships with all Suppliers that considering to the validity of each Supplier's license. To avoid money laundering activities, if possible, PT Babel Inti Perkasa arrange remittance to Suppliers using telegraphic transfers, this will be adjusted to the business policy of each Supplier.
- Communicate our ethic and sustainable sourcing policy to our Suppliers, Employees, Customers, and Stakeholders also perform internal monitoring of our performance to these standards.
Jalan Tengah Dusun Lintang, Lintang, RT 01 RW 01 Desa Lintang,
Kecamatan Simpang Renggiang, Kabupaten Belitung Timur, Provinsi Bangka Belitung